Route directions to The Ox Bindery - Piggelmee Books & Blackboards
Tel. + 353 (0)71 9181916
Mob. + 353 (0)87 9712074
Fax. + 353 (0)71 9181926
The route to the Ox Bindery is as follows:
From Tubbercurry town take the R 294 to Ballina.
- You cross the River Moy after 5.25 km (3.5 miles).
- After further 3.75 km (2.5 miles; 9 km, 6 miles from Tubbercurry) you will see a pinkish pub on your righthand side called 'Joe Dans'.
Turn right here, signposted Cloonacool, Masshill Guesthouse', Massrock.
- After an other 1,5 km (1 mile; 10,5 km, 7 miles from Tubbercurry) you will cross the 'River Owenaher'.
Turn after crossing the bridge left signposted: 'Lough Easky, Masshill Guesthouse'., Massrock. This road will bring you up into the mountains.
- After ca 1,5 km (1 mile; 12 km, 8 miles from Tubbercurry) the road bends passing the waterfall, with a wall on your left and rocks on your right and continues straight on. You pass further on two houses: right a white two storey and left a yellow cottage.
- After 2.25 km (1.5 miles; 14.25 km, 9.5 miles from Tubbercurry) you will get to a broad T-junction.
Turn left here, after 200 meters you see the white crosses of Massrock. Carry on and you will see a white washed studio and cottage on your right: The Ox Bindery
- If you pass 'Masshill Guesthouse' then you have gone too far. Turn back and turn right at the T-junction
Our studio, just 200 m. after Mass Rock
Lat:54.103058, en Long: -8.859836
Find us on GOOGLE MAP